State Constitutional Convention Clearinghouse
Information Related to Hawaiʻi's November 6, 2018 State Constitutional Convention Referendum
- 11: Elections, Generally, 11-118.5: Constitutional amendments, proposed.
- 11: Elections, Generally, 11-151: Vote count. (Amended by SB914 in the 2000 legislative session; Committee Report No. 126-00.)
- 11. Elections: Generally, 11-153: More or less ballots than recorded.
- 16: Voting Systems, 16-27: Number of blank and questionable ballots; record of.
- 16: Voting Systems, 16-28: Declaration of results.
Office of Elections
2008 Voter Information Guides